At their core, corporate alumni programs are only as strong as the number of engaged alumni and employees within them – which means that the most essential starting point of any program has the proper directory capabilities built-in. That’s why we offer robust directory tools.
The Alumni Reach platform supports full directories of teams and members with the following advanced features:
- Customizable tags and personal notes on a member level
- Multiple ways to filter, review, and assess member data, and
- Easily visible key information at-a-glance (Current Position, Last Position Held at Company, Location)
The assessment of the profile data is made with our scoring algorithm. The algorithm also considers the in-platform activity of each member, improving the score of an active and responsive alumnus compared to an inactive alumnus.
The search criteria can be one or more of the following:
- Company (current or past)
- Position (current or past)
- Years of experience
One of the most powerful ROIs that corporate alumni programs drive is optimizing recruiting costs.
The Alumni Reach platform does not only unite a company's past and current employee base. It creates a valuable network to tap into when recruiting. Some key features comprise the capability of:
- Both admins and members to share professional opportunities and receive applications,
- Members to easily make referrals directly in-platform, and
- Admins and members can network, message each other, and schedule physical or digital recruiting events, meetups, or interviews.