We are searching for a Flutter Developer to join our dev team.
The position is available in offices in Greece and Malta and can support working remotely for up to 3 days per week. The ideal candidate has experience in using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized, and deployed anywhere. You are passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of app development.
- Build and ship robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- Write readable and clear code that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git
- Knowledge of Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Alumni Reach Benefits:
- Friendly environment and lean workspaces in Greece & Malta
- Working remotely supported
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Fast processes in a friendly working environment
- Chance to grow and evolve alongside the main company team
- Respect for work-life balance
Please send your CV at email@example.com .
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Posted: Tuesday 14th June, 2022