We are searching for a Front-end Developer to join our dev team. The position is available in offices in Greece and Malta and can support working remotely for up to 3 days per week. The ideal candidate has experience in web application development and a passion for passion in translating customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize application for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with the back-end dev team to improve usability
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code material
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Alumni Reach Benefits:
- Friendly environment and lean workspaces in Greece & Malta
- Working remotely supported
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Fast processes in a friendly working environment
- Chance to grow and evolve alongside the main company team
- Respect for work-life balance
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Posted: Tuesday 14th June, 2022