We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will become a member of our management team and work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and report to our Founder and CEO. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design software products that our internal and external users love. You are expected to have a bias towards action and be able to break down complex problems into clear requirements that drive product development.
The position is based in Marousi, Greece, but working remotely from every major city in the EU can be an option.
Technologies and tools we use: Django Framework, MySQL, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Microsoft Azure, Gitlab, Trello, Zapier, Zeplin.io, among others.
- Work with the Founder to shape and fine-tune our product offering.
- Create robust product requirements with prioritized features and justification to drive product development
- Serve as an intermediary between the technology and business teams, bridging communication barriers with simple and effective language that can align everyone
- Provide product support and act as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) in collaboration with the QA team
- Good understanding of software design and data structures
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to understand and communicate the values of digital products, data & technology
- Positive and friendly presence, excellent communication skills
- Experience in a startup is a big plus
Alumni Reach Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Casual, modern working environment
- Fast processes in a friendly working environment
- Respect for work-life balance
Posted: Friday 11th February, 2022