The Alumni Reach platform includes a gamification engine that has been designed purposely to enhance and maintain the long-term engagement of the community members. The engine does this by incentivizing members to accomplish “missions ” online on the platform or on the company website and social media accounts, increasing the engagement of the whole network. It has an extensive mission library and various winning mechanisms and rewards, which members can display as badges on their accounts.
The mission library covers all aspects of the platform:
- Keeping user profiles up to date
- In-platform messaging/chatting
- Contributing to the discussion forum
- Making referrals
- Attending events
- Giving feedback on a crowdsourcing project
At their core, on-line communities are only as strong as the number of engaged members within them – which means that the most essential starting point of any on-line community is the proper directory capabilities built-in. That’s why we offer robust directory tools.
The Alumni Reach platform supports full directories of teams and members with the following advanced features:
- Customizable tags and personal notes on a member level
- Multiple ways to filter, review, and assess member data, and
- Easily visible key information at-a-glance (Current Position, Last Position Held at Company, Location)